Carlie W Cvt

Verified Reviewer

Recall replacement part ordered months ago

Loved my blend jet. Used it daily until the recall now I have been waiting months for replacement. Finally broke down and bought a new blender. I feel blend jet should send me a brand new product or refund at this point. Emails go unanswered, phone calls on hold for hours. Customer service sucks!
Pros:
  • Loved it until recall
Cons:
  • Customer service sucks

User's recommendation: Don’t buy

Response

Hi Carlie, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We're so sorry for any frustration the recall process may have caused, as I assure you, that's not our intention.

Our only intention is to do what we can to get a brand new upgraded BlendJet base kit to anyone who has a BlendJet that's been impacted by the recall. As a courtesy, understanding you're needing something sooner, we'd be happy to see what we can do to help with an immediate replacement. A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly to assist you further.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Palm Bay, Florida

I have not received my order for a replacement blendjet

Still did not receive my order. Very frustrating to deal with this company. They have a hard time keeping up with supply and demand avoid this company. Find a new company to provide this productjust
Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order but we'd be happy to see if we have an update for you.

What's the email address that would be linked to your order? If easier, feel free to reach out to support@blendjet.com and if you reference this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to connect with you and see if we have an update for you.

Hope to hear from you soon to assist you further. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Macomb, Michigan

My F** Jet Blend was a recall & they seem not to understand?

I have a recall blades chipped and wont hold a full Charge. Sad I have to contact a Lawyer.NOT GOOD, They ask you your problem and tell you they will connect you with an agent what agent who are you then . And still I havent spoke to an agent yet.

User's recommendation: To many bad reviews and no customer service they just leave you unanswered

Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. Though I'm sorry to hear your BlendJet's impacted by the recall, if you visit our site, or reach out to support@blendjet.com we'll be more than happy to assist with the completion of our recall form requesting your free replacement base kit.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further.

Hope you're enjoying your day. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Paula B Fjf

My order

I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY BACK TO ME. I CALLED, EMAILED, NEVER GOT ANY RESPONSES BACK.. FRAUDS!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Loss of money

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: NOT WORTH THE MONEY U WILL GET RIPPED OFF!

Response

Hi Paula, Thank you for reaching out and for that feedback. Your BlendJets recently sent to you were not impacted by the recall and were already updated BlendJet 2 bases.

We're so sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order but we're here to help. Since it appears your package was marked as successfully delivered on January 8th to an individual at the address provided, if you send over a copy of the police report or the case number, we'd be happy to get your refund. Or, if you'd prefer to use your Route package protection to file a claim requesting a refund, or a reshipment, we'd be happy to help with that as well.

Just let us know and we'll be here to help. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Using recall for new sales

Blendjet makes you destroy your unit. Tells you you'll receive new one in 6 weeks. Then sends email saying it will be longer while sending you MULTIPLE sales pitches. I was using for someone recovering from multiple amputations that has trouble chewing. They don't care even after contacting. Just want to sell more. Shameg

User's recommendation: Go with another company

Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear of your experience as that's not our intention.

Our only intention is to ensure everyone has a BlendJet that hasn't been impacted by the recall. And, if impacted by the recall, we do require the unit to be destroyed and disposed of. We are working to get replacement delivered as quickly as we can, approximately 4-6 weeks from the date of your selection. Since these kits are for our customers that were recalled, we are getting these kits set up and your replacement base kit will ship as soon as inventory is available.

You will receive an email when your replacement has shipped.

If there is anything else you need, please visit blendjet.com/safetyandrecall or our Recall Help Center or support@blendjet.com 24/7. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Patricia D Yoa

My Blendjet has been recalled

My blanket has been recalled. I took a picture of the seal I cut it three times like it asked me to and theres been no response so I dont know if you got the photo or not.
Response

Hi Patricia, Thank you for reaching out and for checking on this. Yes, your recall form was successfully received and when your free replacement base kit ships in 4-6 weeks, you'll receive another email with the tracking details letting you know it's on the way.

If you ever need anything else, just let us know. A member of our reviews team will reach out just to make sure you receive this message.

Hope to hear from you soon to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker The Villages, Florida

Recall

Well I tried calling you directly and waited on hold both times over 1 hour. I then went on line and tried to get someone to talk to but just got a computer person not a real person. Im upset because I use my fit bit everyday and now I will have to go without it for 6 weeks or so. This is not acceptable! I purchased this blend jet in good faith and because of this recall on your product I have to go without. I also have the light pink blendjet and I want to light pink blend jet. This color was not offered on your web page for replacement. Only black, aqua and purple. This again is not acceptable or fair to me the customer. If I wanted those colors I would have bought them. I would really just like a refund at this point. I bought mine on eBay and I can provide you with all the info..I bought it on July 25th. 2023. My order number is 07-10***-***** sellers name is Bullseyedeals $ 36.28 This should provide you with all you need to provide me a refund. I hope that you can take care of this for me asap! Thank you

User's recommendation: Not until this is handled.

Response

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having a difficult time connecting with our support team but we're here to help.

What's a good email address for you?

Here to help and hope you're having a great day. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Massapequa, New York

Recall

I say on hold for 31 minutes and then after the 31 min I got a message saying unfortunately no one is available to take your call. Please call back. So ridiculous!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t buy this product!

Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear due to the current high volume of calls you were unable to connect with one of our agents but we're here to help.

What's a good email address to reach you at? A member of our reviews team would love to reach out to you directly to see what we can do to help.

map-marker Stuart, Florida

Recall

No response to my conversation and no response to my waiting forever on phone-I bought over 30 BlendJets for Christmas and will never deal with u again or recommend you to anyone thx

User's recommendation: Awful company

Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and sharing, we understand your concern fully. Yes, that's correct.

BlendJet is having a recall on some of their BlendJet 2s out of an abundance of caution. We want to ensure the safety of our customers. We will be providing a replacement base kit, that includes a blender base and a matching lid. In order to receive your replacement base kit, please go to snlookup.blendjet.com to validate if your serial number has been recalled.

You can find your serial number on the bottom of your BlendJet base. As for the purchase date, as close as you can remember is fine. You don't need the exact date. If your blender is not recalled, please continue to use your BlendJet 2 as you typically do.

If your blender is recalled, the form will continue to walk you through the replacement process. What's a good email address for you? If you have any other questions or concerns about the recall you can find more information at blendjet.com/safetyandrecall, or reach out to support@blendjet.com. If you mention this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to take a look to see what we can do to help turn this around for you.

Here to help and hope to hear from you soon to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Manoj K Kse

Verified Reviewer

Not a good customer care response

BlendJet - Not a good customer care response
My blendjet is leaking contents /fluid. It appears I have received a damaged one Whenever I blend any smoothy liquid starts leaking at a joint between transparent container and its base

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Plz help me with my device

Response

Hi Manoj, Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear your BlendJet seems to leak but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly to see what we can do to help turn this around for you.

We'll be looking forward to assisting you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Shams A Zcw

Blend jet not responding

BlendJet - Blend jet not responding
BlendJet - Blend jet not responding - Image 2
BlendJet - Blend jet not responding - Image 3
BlendJet - Blend jet not responding - Image 4
BlendJet - Blend jet not responding - Image 5
No solution till date Blend jet not responding. I suggest don't go with this product because cost wise not worth able.

Preferred solution: Replaced the damaged jar

User's recommendation: No worth this product suggest don’t go with blend jet

Response

Hi Shams, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to see your BlendJet arrived in less than perfect condition but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly to see what we can do to help turn this experience around for you.

map-marker Antioch, California

Not likening your blendjet at all.

You Blendjet dosnt work this is the 2 Blendjet you have sent me that doesn't work rpb1874 universe@***.com
Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to hear you're not liking your new BlendJet but we're here to help.

If you reach out to support@blendjet.com and reference this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to connect with you to see what we can do to help get you back to blending again.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Vicki L Vrh

Piece of Crap

I charged and used it once . Supposed to have 15 charges and cant get the thing to work at all. It flashes that the jars are not aligned and they are. Total piece of crap!!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Worked once

User's recommendation: Don’t waste your money!!!!! Don’t buy

Response

Hi Vicki, Thank you for stopping by and for that feedback. We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet seems to be giving you a difficult time but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly to see what we can do to help get you back to blending again.

Sheri N Ofq

Customer service and warranty

BlendJet - Customer service and warranty
BlendJet - Customer service and warranty - Image 2
I purchased a new BlendJet 2 from Kohl's as a Christmas present for my sister. They advertise it will do 15 + blends on one charge. This one does one blend before it needs charging again. I contacted customer service and spent 15 minutes trying to get them to understand my email address and name. I finally received an email but they had my name wrong. They requested a picture of the purchase and a picture of the serial number. I sent both and then they requested a video showing how the product does not work. I tried to explain a video is only going to show it works and a change in the color of light showing it needs charged again. They are just giving me the run around instead of honoring the warranty. I just needed it replaced not another charging cord which they offered my sister.The cord works or it wouldn't blend one time much less what they claim 15+ times.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service person did not speak english good
  • Does not work as advertised
  • Does not honor warranty

Preferred solution: Replacement

User's recommendation: Do not Buy!

Response

Hi Sheri, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. Though your BlendJet wasn't purchased through us directly, I'm super happy to see our wonderful support team were able to assist with a replacement.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and we'll be here if there's anything else we can help with. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Sheri N Ofq

| map-marker Dallas, Texas

Do not back the warranty

BlendJet - Do not back the warranty
BlendJet - Do not back the warranty - Image 2
I purchased a BlendJet 2 from Kohl's as a gift to my sister. It will only hold charge for one use. I sent pictures of the serial number and receipt by email then they want a video. I explained a video is only going to show it works and needs charged again. The person I spoke with on the phone didn't spell my name right even though I spelled it several times. I spent at least 15 minutes trying to give them my email address and they like to of never got that correct. I think they just give you the run around to avoid replacing the item. I will not ever purchase their products again.

User's recommendation: Do not buy a BlendJet2 or anything they make.