BlendJet Phone Numbers and Emails

BlendJet Customer Service Reviews

1.7 / 5
Poor
Guest-5612663
To find out when I would receive the replacement blender from the recall.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I was told that my replacement blender would be sent out next month. Blendjet needs to keep the consumer more informed as to what is going on as well as responding to emails sent to them.

I was initially told a 4-6 week wait and now its sometime in March.

I applied 12/30/23 for replacement. I tend to think come March there will be another excuse why they havent been sent yet.

Anthony G Mih
DEAD BATTERY ON MY BLEND JET

They had me do a few tests on the blender and figured out it was a weaak motor. They are sending a new blender. I will be sure to tell everyone how good the product is and there service is even better!

Herc M
Poor reliability and return policy

Posted 10 seconds ago
Nice Chinese manufactured blender and both worked well for a few months and *** out.
Called for replacement but they only offer 20% for a new one. The main point to be made here is dont expect it to be reliable for any length of time and these two were only used a few times a week at the most. There are several other portable blenders we are looking into although I am sure all of them are manufactured in China.
For me its not the cost its the quality and reliability especially when we are traveling.
The catch name BlenderJet is just a name but inferior complonents. I too opened it up and one of the 2 batteries was leaking and discolored.
Poor customer service policy and poor reliability is biggest complaint. Would be ok with higher priced more reliable model but definitely would not recommend these!

Jontrell Mor
Blend jet doesn't hold a charge. Doesn't blend when arrows are lined up.

Customer service was very helpful. I explained the problem.

They are replacing my base. It did not take long.

How Good is BlendJet's Customer Service?

James M Krl
James M Krl
Feels Disappointed | Feb 25, 2024

Not happy with customer service. They have a recall on their product. I followed their instructions and have not heard anything since. My blendjet has not been replaced. At this point, I want an immediate replacement or a refund.

Lorilee Xav
Lorilee Xav
Feels Satisfied | Feb 24, 2024

Representative was courteous and professional and pleasant to talk to. Answered all my question.

Jalyssa Qzs
Jalyssa Qzs
Feels Disappointed | Feb 16, 2024

Very pleasant.

Carylon Dpy
Carylon Dpy
Feels Satisfied | Feb 14, 2024

First off - I would not have a site called Pissed Consumer. I was not pissed by any means. I love my blender, it just was not working when I reached out to the Chat person. I was given some instructions and it worked.

Camry Gdm
Camry Gdm
Feels Disappointed | Feb 04, 2024

Poor at best

Dedria Nkj
Dedria Nkj
Feels Satisfied | Jan 12, 2024

They were wonderful and helped me with my issue as quickly as they could!! The customer service was top notch!!

Summary of BlendJet Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BlendJet?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Item still not delivered”
  • “Have not received replacement”
  • “I never received my replacement”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Blendjet stopped working. Received as 2023 Christmas present”
  • “Mine stopped working”
  • “Blendjet is charging me and sending products to me that I have not ordered”

Request for Information Question:

• “Looking for my order”
  • To find out when I would receive the replacement blender from the recall.
  • “Checking on my recall jetblend”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Wont charge”
  • “My blend jet will not charge”
  • “Billing question”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Recall replacement part ordered months ago”
  • “Inquiring about recall replacement.”
  • “Replacement product,recall”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation”
  • “Mailing label canceled”
  • “Cancel order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Need a refund for books that were charged that sho”
  • “Delayed Refund”

Account Question:

• “Account locked”
  • “Orders keep coming and charging my account”
  • “My granddaughter was looking and pressed pay and it is paying with a closed bank account I need to give to correct card number”

Staff Question:

• “Need your service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Yes I was just off the phone with Kara at custumer service and I realize that my order was missing stuff and also missing machine so can she return my call today before the order gets complete and ship out. Thank you.”

Cards Question:

• “Trying to purchase 1 blendjet2 with a Master Card Gift Card”
  • “10 days ago my card charged for blend jet ? Where is it already ?”
  • “Wrong credit card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Your site is not letting me submit my information for the recall”
  • “The website pricing is different every time I need help”

Other Question:

• “The wrong zip code”
  • “Recall”
  • “Where's my recall new motor?”

Compare BlendJet To

1.9
Hamilton Beach image
448 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about BlendJet? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup