Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

With Company response

I ordered a BlendJet online and received a damaged item. I immediately emailed BlendJet support and even included a picture of the damaged blender which had a nasty crack at the bottom, asking them to send me a replacement and how to return the damaged item.

Their robotic reply was "we will get back to you in a couple of days". One week later, I have NOT received a reply. I emailed them again and even left a voicemail at their customer service number--- STILL no reply or response. However, they were prompt in blasting me with spam emails and even sent me a review request to tell them "how was I loving my new BlendJet?" Of course, I wrote an honest review of how TERRIBLE their product and their customer service have been so far, but I knew that won't even get posted.

I believe they just want to run out the 30-day return/refund window for an item that I never used because it was damaged to begin with. I regret having bought this in the first place, and now I'm looking at options of how I can get my money back, like disputing the charge with my bank because I got a damaged item that the vendor refuses to replace or refund.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY!!! Save yourself the money and the trouble!

BlendJet Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

BlendJet
Response

Hi Joe, Oh no! We're so sorry to see your BlendJet arrived in less-than-perfect condition but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly via the email shared.

Hope you're having a great day and we'll be looking forward to assisting you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Joe A Iii
reply icon Replying to comment of Response

Thank you, BlendJet Support. I was eventually contacted by your representative, and I am looking forward to receiving the replacement unit.

BlendJet Reviews