Ron P Iug

Superb customer service

BlendJet - Superb customer service
BlendJet - Superb customer service - Image 2
New BlendJet came in with something loose and rattling around the base unit. I didnt want to use it in case of failure of fire. Called BlendJet and they replaced my product immediately. Outstanding support and customer satisfaction.
Pros:
  • Great product great customer support
Cons:
  • Non to report

Preferred solution: New unit

User's recommendation: High

Response

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear that we were able to help.

Let us know if you need anything else at all, moving forward. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Georgetown, Ohio

Blendjet doesn't work won't charge

Blendjet doesn't work won't charge
Blendjet doesn't work won't charge - Image 2
The blendjet stopped charging. Otherwise I actually love the Blendjet. Going to buy some for gifts for some family members.
Response

Hi there, Oh no! We're so sorry to see your BlendJet no longer appears to be charging.

What's the best email address to reach you at? If easier, you're welcome to reach out to support@blendjet.com directly, and if you mention this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Hope to hear from you soon and hope you're having a great day. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Sam J Crv

Order error

Cant get anyone on the phone # provided. Really need to talk to a human. The number the company lists says not in service

Preferred solution: A customer service person

Response

Hi Sam, Thank you for reaching out and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear you're having a difficult time reaching customer service but we're here to help.

Our customer service support team is available by phone Monday - Sunday, seven days a week, directly at: (844)588-1555, between the hours of 9 am and 8 pm EST. And, I can also ensure, our phone lines have been tested and are working proeprly, so we'll be ready when you are. A member of our reviews team will also be reaching out to you directly to see if they can assist you as well.

Have the best day and we'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

| map-marker Port Isabel, Texas

Works fine, just a few things they need to improve!

BlendJet - Works fine, just a few things they need to improve!
Overall, this blender works just fine for what I need it for. However, I did pay too much and there are a few design flaws. 1. When using ice in the blender the sweat on the outside of the cylinder makes it hard to hold. A textured strip would make this more convenient. 2. An on off switch! Yes, you can lock the blades, but if you forget and while drinking you hit the button the liquid goes everywhere! What a mess to clean up! 3. A warning that overtightening the lid causes the seal in the lid to buckle and cause leaks. Make sure it's snug, but do not over tighten! And my last comment is that this unit is definitely overpriced - I saw TEMU has a similar one for about 80% less money! So shop around!

User's recommendation: Shop around - I would not recommend this particular item from Blendjet website.

Response

Hi Rich, We're so sorry to hear that you've had a less than satisfactory experience but we're happy to help. A member of our team will be reaching out via email to help get this resolved for you.

We'll look forward to chatting soon. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Blendjet2 is a toy that doesn't work.

It arrived yesterday with a Crack at the bottom. I've tried to use this today. Stops in the middle. Waste of money.

User's recommendation: NO NO NO!!! DON'T BUY IT

Response

Hi there, Oh no! We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet's damaged but we're here to help.

If you reach out to support@blendjet.com and reference this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to you directly to see how we can help get you back up and blending again. If easier, what's a good email address so we can reach out to you directly?

Hope to hear from you soon to assist you further. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

David M Txx

Inoperative unit

Customer rep. Was every helpful in resolving the problem. She was friendly and explained the solution in easily understood language.
Pros:
  • Does the job

Preferred solution: I would like to return the replacement unit I bought and get a refund

User's recommendation: I highly recommend this product

Response

Hi David, We're so happy to hear that we were able to help! Thank you for sharing. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Karrisa Sdg

| map-marker New York, New York

I have my son a blend jet 2 for Father's Day. It is not charging

My sons blend jet 2 is not charging. I gave it to him as a gift, in June, for Fathers Day. I was advised to have him calll you directly as he has the blend jet in his possession. He will try to call tomorrow.
Response

Hi there, Thank you for sharing. We're so sorry to hear your son's BlendJet seems to be giving him a difficult time but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to the email address provided to see what we can do to help get your son back up and blending again.

We'll be looking forward to speaking with you soon. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Elena P Soq

Order is being sent to wrong address

Order is on transit now but is being sent to wrong address!! I bought a blendjet as a gift, clearly wrote my granddaughters address but when I received the track number is going to my address. Please tell me how to redirect this order!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: My recommendation to mailing department: read order more carefully

Response

Hi Elena, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear your package has the incorrect address but we're here to help.

Looks like the package has been successfully delivered, so a member of our reviews team will reach out to see if FedEx was able to assist with the reroute of your package.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Cheryl F Foi

Ice jams in blades

As above, ice jams in the blades and the unit stops! Need to stir or shakes or pour into full size blender!
Pros:
  • Great concept
Cons:
  • Not as powerful as show on your ads

Preferred solution: Nothing was a gift.

User's recommendation: Skip it use a full size blender pour into Starbucks cup for travel!

Response

Hi Cheryl, We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your blender but we're happy to help. It looks like we've been working with you on this via email.

We'll reach back out there, to make sure that we've addressed all of your concerns. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Anthony G Mih

DEAD BATTERY ON MY BLEND JET

They had me do a few tests on the blender and figured out it was a weaak motor. They are sending a new blender. I will be sure to tell everyone how good the product is and there service is even better!
Pros:
  • I tried them all and blend jet is the easiest to use and clean
Cons:
  • Battery did not last to long

Preferred solution: replacement which was sent out already.

User's recommendation: If you like shakes this is a must!

Response

Hi Anthony, Please disregard that previous response! Wrong person!

:-) Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help get this resolved for you.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else at all, moving forward. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Response

Hi Anthony, We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your blender but we're happy to help. It looks like we've reached out a few times with no response, to the email address that you've provided.

A member of our team will be reaching back out to help get this resolved for you.

We'll look forward to chatting soon. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

View more comments (1)
map-marker Detroit, Michigan

After called Pissed Customer I got immediate action and received a brand new Blender Jet today Thank you

my BlenderJet was recalled and so filled out the form and did what they told me to do and now the said they have none in stock to send to me!I'm contacting Better Business Buteau tomorrow against your company!
Response

Hi there, Yay! So happy to hear everything's been resolved, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to stop by and update us, it means the world to us!

Always here and happy to help. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Vincentown, New Jersey

To find out when I would receive the replacement blender from the recall.

I was told that my replacement blender would be sent out next month. Blendjet needs to keep the consumer more informed as to what is going on as well as responding to emails sent to them. I was initially told a 4-6 week wait and now its sometime in March. I applied 12/30/23 for replacement. I tend to think come March there will be another excuse why they havent been sent yet.

User's recommendation: Don’t hold your breath waiting for replacement blender from recall

Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We truly apologize for any frustration the recall process has caused, as I assure you, that's not our intention.

Our only intention is to do what we can to get anyone who has a BlendJet that's impacted the recall, to receive a free replacement base kit. BlendJet is conducting a voluntary recall in partnership with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). We have created specialty replacement base kits for this purpose, and we are manufacturing the base kits and rigorously testing them to ensure complete safety before shipping them out to all affected parties.

We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you we are working as quickly as possible to replace your recalled unit. You can learn more at our help center here: https://blendjet.gorgias.help/en-US/how-long-will-it-take-for-me-to-receive-my-replacement-base-and--matching-lid-381941 If there's anything else we can do to help get you back up and blending sooner, just reach out and we'll always be happy to take a look.

Here to help and hope you have a great week. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Ramona G Cmt

Verified Reviewer

I was not able to get anyone from customer service. Blendjet broke after second use.

While using blendjet second time , I saw a small piece of plastic was cracked making it leak and not able to use.
Pros:
  • Great concept
Cons:
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Check box before buying

Response

Hi Ramona, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. I'm so sorry to hear your BlendJet is currently broken but we're here to help.

Though we're not seeing your BlendJet in our system, a member of our reviews team would love to take a look to see what we can do to help get you back up and blending again.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Crystal P Euy

Verified Reviewer

Failure to replace recall part

BlendJet - Failure to replace recall part
Ive cut the ring in three parts and sent the picture on Dec 29th right after I seen the recall notice. I have email multiple times since then. Today I received a email stating youve not heard from me and were closing my ticket. Absolutely the worse customer service . I just want my money
Loss:

Response

Hi Crystal, Thank you for stopping by and for that feedback. We truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration the recall process has caused but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to see what we can do to help get you up and blending sooner.

We'll be looking forward to speaking with you to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article