Karen M Hmk

Verified Reviewer

Blendjet brand new and has to be recharged before every use. Website advertises it should only have to be charged every 15 uses. That is a lie and their customer service is a joke.

Blendjet advertises approximately 15 blends per battery charge. I have to charge mine prior to each use everyday
Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Find another company

Response

Hi Karen, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet seems to be having a difficult time holding a charge but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to see what we can do to help get you back up and blending again.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Karen T Euw

Not happy with product

BlendJet - Not happy with product
You sent me a product called plant paradise and I get it and it is designed bySerena Williams with tennis balls! The person I bought it for Christmas is not a tennis player but is a plant lover. I need to send this back and get credit on it and possibly a new design.please advise me what to do next since this is a Christmas gift!

Response

Hi Karen, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. Though the incorrect color was chosen, I'm super happy to see our wonderful support team was able to assist with a return and exchange.

Here to help and hope you enjoy the rest of your week. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Ana C Dwg

Verified Reviewer

Dishonest and no longer respond

asked the cancelation of my order #374**** because the shipping company contracted by Blendjet taxed the order at an abusive amount, outside the legislation. Blendjet offered me a full refund of these fees by email if I kept the purchase. I made the payment and after sending proof, Blendjet informed me that they would only make a partial refund. Since then they stopped responding to me and deleted my comments on Instagram. I have attached the email history here for proof. I want the promised refund, as I only kept the purchase with the guarantee that I would be refunded the full amount. This fee is far above what customs charges and the carrier included an exorbitant profit margin, with Blendjet advertising free shipping.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Carrier
  • Support

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid it, mainly if you don't live in USA

Response

Hi Ana, Thank you for your review and for that feedback. I'm so sorry to hear you were required to pay an additional fee to retrieve your BlendJet order but we're here to help.

As mentioned in our conversation, along with our Help Center, though we provide free shipping worldwide, when a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges, if any, are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country. Customs fees are not charged by or paid to us, so this is something we can't predict and is outside of our control.

Ultimately, your local customs office will have a better idea if you will need to pay any additional fees, and if so, what those might look like. https://blendjet.gorgias.help/en-US/where-do-you-ship-191090 Though these fees are not owed to us or paid to us, we try to do what we can and normally are able to assist with the standard VAT rate listed for your country. Since your package was refused/rejected, and as of this week, due to the extreme fees being imposed on our customers, we're no longer providing shipping to your area and provided a full refund for the rejected/refused package. We are currently not shipping to Brazil due to the required government clearance brokerage.

We are working to get this solved while also following all required regulations. We are unsure of how long this could take so please stay tuned to our social media for any announcements. This morning, just in case you hadn't received your new message regarding your fully refunded order and those additional fees imposed by UPS, UPS initiated contact with us on December 14th stating you had refused the package and requested to return the package. Now that we're no longer shipping to your area, as mentioned before, I'm unable to get a reshipment sent out.

With that being said, yes. If there are any fees associated with the package that wasn't retrieved and is being returned, you'll want to reach out to your local customs or UPS office to inquire about a refund of those, as your order itself was fully refunded. While I know this has been disappointing, I do hope you'll give us another chance in the future when shipping to your country has resumed.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this has caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Charles H Xmo

Sorriest product I ever purchased. Never used it over 5or 6 times and now it won’t charge or even make an attempt to come on. Just another worthless product I have purchased

Sorriest product I have ever purchased. Used very little in the year I have owned it and now it wont charge or even make any attempt to come on. Just usless and money wasted!!beware
Loss:
Cons:
  • Worthless

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Beware of this product!!

Response

Hi Charles, Oops! Looks like that may be the wrong email address.

We've sent an email to the address provided and was kicked back with a message letting us know that mailbox is not found. If you send over the corrected email address or reach out to our team directly, we'll be happy to see what we can do to help.

Hope to hear from you soon to assist you further. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Response

Hi Charles, Oh no! We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet seems to be giving you a difficult time but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to take a look to see what we can do to help.

View more comments (1)
Antonia C Mtn

Verified Reviewer

My order number #376**** address should be Blk 671 #08-703 Hougang Sve 8, Singapore 530671

BlendJet - My order number #376**** address should be Blk 671 #08-703 Hougang Sve 8, Singapore...
BlendJet - My order number #376**** address should be Blk 671 #08-703 Hougang Sve 8,... - Image 2
My order showed a different address. My address should be, Blk 671 #08-703, Hougang Ave 8, Singapore 530671

Preferred solution: Deliver to correct addresses

Response

Hi Antonia, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to hear your package is headed to the wrong address but we're here to help.

Although your package has already shipped and we're unable to make changes on our end, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to assist you with how to get an address change on your end.

Justin h Cqz

Not so free delivery

Supposedly, their website offers free delivery. The stuff that was ordered was about to be delivered, but only if I paid the postage that was due. This was news to me and since I don't carry cash I was unable to receive the package. So I now have to wait until tomorrow to go down to the post office to pay for shipping. This is all because they used a flat rate stamp on a non-flat rate envelope. When I tried to explain the problem to them to try and get them to not frustrate future customers, my email was not read at all. It was blamed on customs fees, which is not the case. I will say at least they refunded the postage, but it doesn't seem like they will address the underlying issue.

User's recommendation: Buy it if you want just not from their site directly.

Response

Hi Justin, Thank you for stopping by and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear you were required to pay an additional fee but we're here to help.

Though we provide free shipping worldwide, as mentioned within our Help Center, 'When a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges, if any, are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country. Customs fees are not charged by or paid to us, so this is something we can't predict and is outside of our control.

Ultimately, your local customs office will have a better idea if you will need to pay any additional fees, and if so, what those might look like.' Although these fees are not owed by us or paid to us, I'm super happy to see our wonderful support team was able to assist you with some of those fees. Again, we truly appreciate your feedback and time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Happy Blending! The BlendJet Team

map-marker Cypress, Texas

Does not Last Long

Really a 30 day Warranty. I've had my Blendjet for a year and just used it intermittently. Now it won't run even with the light being blue. After reading all of the reviews, there is no reason to talk to customer service. Going in the TRASH. Do not buy one. Made like a light bulb. Guaranteed to stop working, only light bulbs last longer.
Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet seems to be giving you a difficult time but we're here to help.

If you reach out to support@blendjet.com and reference this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to see what we can do to help get you back up and blending again.

Diane F Mek

Verified Reviewer

I have purchased two blendjets that were faulty

This is not at all the product I thought it would be. I purchased one blendjet and it broke in four months took it back to kohls. And they swapped it out for another one. That broke. When I went back to kohls they would not refund because it was outside of the year when I bought the first one. Instead of swapping it out I should have returned and repurchased so I would have a receipt. Now Im stuck with a dead blendjet.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Perfect size
Cons:
  • Only lasted for four months

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy. Upgrade to a better model.

Response

Hi Diane, Hope you're doing well. I just wanted to reach out and let you know we've attempted to email you a few times since your review and the emails are getting kicked back with a notification as if we're blocked on your end.

If unable to unblock us, do you by chance have another email address we can use to reach you? Or, if easier, if you reach out to support@blendjet.com directly and reference this review, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach back out to assist you further.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you to assist you further. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Response

Hi Diane, Thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet from Kohls seems to be giving you a difficult time but we're here to help.

Though your BlendJet wasn't purchased through us, a member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to you directly via the email provided to see what we can do to help get you back up and blending again.

View more comments (1)
Carol S Ayx

Verified Reviewer

Broken blendjet i just received

I haven't heard back yet after having to send 3 different emails for 3 different pictures Don't know why I couldn't send 1 email with the 3 pictures
Pros:
  • Works very well
Cons:
  • Boxes had nothing wrong with them but my blendjet was damaged

Preferred solution: Replacement part

User's recommendation: I would recommend

Response

Hi Carol, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. I'm so sorry to hear your order arrived in less-than-perfect condition.

Though your order arrived damaged, I'm super happy to see our wonderful support team were able to assist with a replacement order. A member of our reviews team will be more than happy to reach out to you directly just to ensure you're taken care of.

Alexsandra Tlj

Resolved: Shipping charged

BlendJet - Shipping charged
BlendJet - Shipping charged - Image 2
Updated by user Oct 23, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Updated by user Oct 22, 2023

I thought the shipping was charged initially but it was just taxes

Original review Oct 22, 2023
I ordered blendjet2 and upon delivery was asked to pay 29 VAT fee. They were advertising free delivery everywhere, but warnings about custom taxes where not easily viewable. Anyway, I contacted them because the tax was about 62% which is crazy. I got a reply within the day, and the problem was solved by the next day. They were fast, helpful and friendly. They definitely care about their customers. Plus, the product is of high quality and one of the strongest portable blenders (1000watt) in the market.
Pros:
  • Great product quality
  • Great customer service quality
Cons:
  • Possibly high vat taxes for international shipping

User's recommendation: If you order outside from the US, be careful of high taxes, as so far they don't have any arrangement with customs.

Response

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave your thorough review and wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it. Though we're sorry to hear of the additional fees, we're so super happy to hear you've had such a wonderful experience with our customer support and they were able to assist you with some of those fees.

Again, thank you for your time and continued support, it truly means a lot to us.

Happy Blending! The BlendJet Team

| map-marker Sacramento, California

This is not a review. This is a complaint. And I would like these pictures to go into my dispute

My black blend jet that I received was broken and here are the pictures. I would like a refund to my PayPal account.
Response

Hi there, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to see your BlendJet arrived in less than perfect condition but we're here to help.

Looks like we've sent a couple of messages through Paypal regarding your dispute with no response from you, as of yet. A member of our reviews team will reach out to you via the email on your account to assist you further.

map-marker Venice, Florida

I was looking for to get my base replaced and they didn’t help me or even trying to mail me.

BlendJet - I was looking for to get my base replaced and they didn’t help me or even trying to...
BlendJet - I was looking for to get my base replaced and they didn’t help me or even... - Image 2
I just need a base for my blender when I order it I was thinking he came with it so now I have to throw it out and get a new one
Response

Hi Jim, Thank you for stopping by and sharing. We're so sorry to hear you're still needing a replacement base but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly to see what we can do to help get you back to blending again.

Herc M

Verified Reviewer

Poor reliability and return policy

BlendJet - Poor reliability and return policy
Posted 10 seconds ago Nice Chinese manufactured blender and both worked well for a few months and *** out. Called for replacement but they only offer 20% for a new one. The main point to be made here is dont expect it to be reliable for any length of time and these two were only used a few times a week at the most. There are several other portable blenders we are looking into although I am sure all of them are manufactured in China. For me its not the cost its the quality and reliability especially when we are traveling. The catch name BlenderJet is just a name but inferior complonents. I too opened it up and one of the 2 batteries was leaking and discolored. Poor customer service policy and poor reliability is biggest complaint. Would be ok with higher priced more reliable model but definitely would not recommend these!
Pros:
  • Cool name and colors
Cons:
  • Poor reliability and return policy

Preferred solution: Replacement

User's recommendation: Try a different blender company

Response

Hi Herc, We're so sorry to hear about this. We'll be happy to help see what we can do to get this resolved for you.

We'll be reaching out vi email to get some more info.

We will look forward to chatting soon. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

Saraswoti T

Issue to contact

BlendJet - Issue to contact
BlendJet - Issue to contact - Image 2
I ordered the product in Valentines offer with the bag. The day I received the parcel it was fine however the next day when I tried to make shake it was not working. I thought the battery was down so I charged it again to use but it was not working. So I tried to contact the customer service and mailed as well however I didnt get any response yet. I like to wxchange the product

Preferred solution: Exchange

Response

Hi Saraswoti, Thank you for reaching out and for sharing. We're so sorry to hear your BlendJet seems to be giving you a difficult time but we're here to help.

A member of our reviews team will be reaching out to you directly via the email provided to assist you further.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you. - Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

map-marker Houston, Texas

Blendjet not working

Blendjet not working
Blendjet not working - Image 2
I plugged my Blendjet to be charged and tried to use it after 30 minutes and it did start. I tried again after it charged for 2 hours and still nothing. I tried one final time this morning when I woke up and it still didnt work.
Response

Hello, We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your blender but we're happy to help. That flashing purple light means that your blender is in lock mode.

You'll find more info about this in the instruction insert that we send out with each blender. You can exit lock mode the same way that you entered lock mode. Just hold the button down for about 3 seconds or until the light flashes blue 3 times. In order to blend, you only need to push the button one time, quickly so that it doesn't get locked again.

Feel free to reach out to support@blendjet.com if you run into any more issues. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team