With Company response
5.0

The shipment of my order may be later than expected, yes, but I perfectly understand how international packages can be subject to delay at times. What I'm so wowed about is how customer-centric both their customer service and processes are!

My original order got lost in transit when it gets to the Philippines, they had it replaced when reported. Then, I wrote in again to request a refund for the custom fee FedEx asked me to pay when the replacement was delivered and they didn't think twice about refunding for even more than what I paid FedEx that by the way was successfully credited back to my original form of payment 2 days ago.

You guys are exceeding my expectations! Kudos, I'm grateful for the seamless experience!

User's recommendation: Don't hesitate to place an order.

Preferred solution: Nothing, just want to share an honest reveiw for everyone to use as a reference.

BlendJet Pros: Customer cetric email and phone support.

BlendJet Cons: Shipping that can possibly take a while.

Comments

Response #2356198

Hi Dasylin, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're glad we were able to help and that you're enjoying your blender!

Let us know if you need anything at all, moving forward. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team

BlendJet Reviews