Verified Buyer

With Company response
2.6

Overall, this blender works just fine for what I need it for. However, I did pay too much and there are a few design flaws.

1. When using ice in the blender the sweat on the outside of the cylinder makes it hard to hold. A textured strip would make this more convenient. 2.

An on off switch! Yes, you can lock the blades, but if you forget and while drinking you hit the button the liquid goes everywhere! What a mess to clean up! 3.

A warning that overtightening the lid causes the seal in the lid to buckle and cause leaks. Make sure it's snug, but do not over tighten!

And my last comment is that this unit is definitely overpriced - I saw TEMU has a similar one for about 80% less money! So shop around!

User's recommendation: Shop around - I would not recommend this particular item from Blendjet website.

Location: Port Isabel, Texas

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

BlendJet
Response

Hi Rich, We're so sorry to hear that you've had a less than satisfactory experience but we're happy to help. A member of our team will be reaching out via email to help get this resolved for you.

We'll look forward to chatting soon. Kind Regards, The BlendJet Team